RENT TO OWN IS AVAILABLE ON ALL PRODUCTS SOLD AT

BIG W's PORTABLE BUILDINGS



WHY RENT TO OWN:

1.  YOU'RE ALREADY APPROVED!

2.  EARLY PAY-OUT AVAILABLE WITH NO PENALTY!! **

3.  36 AND 60 MONTH CONTRACTS AVAILABLE FROM DERKSEN PORTABLE BUILDINGS.

4.  36 AND 48 MONTH CONTRACTS AVAILABLE FROM EAGLE CARPORTS.

5.  IF YOUR BUILDING BECOMES A FINANCIAL BURDEN OR IF FOR ANY REASON YOU NO        LONGER NEED THE BUILDING, WE WILL PROMPTLY PICK IT UP AND YOUR CREDIT              WILL REMAIN UNTARNISHED.

6.  DERKSEN: NO SECURITY DEPOSIT.  JUST 1ST MONTH'S PAYMENT - DUE AT PURCHASE*


​     *36 MONTH CONTRACTS AND UP TO 12 WIDE DERKSEN BUILDINGS.

       **DERKSEN 36 MONTH RTO EARLY PAYOFF IS 60% OF REMAINING RTO BALANCE.  60 MONTH IS 45%.

       **EAGLE CARPORTS 36 MONTH RTO EARLY PAYOFF IS 55% OF REMAINING RTO BALANCE.  48 MONTH IS 45%






Big W's Portable Buildings  is Your dealer for Derksen Buildings and Eagle Carports in Lafayette. Serving Abbeville, New Iberia, St. Martinville, Breaux Bridge, Arnaudville, Opelousas, Church Point, Eunice, Crowley, Rayne, and all of Louisiana.

Big W's Portable Buildings in Lafayette

246124142630612